BED BUGS SERVICE
BED BUGS SERVICE
Bedbugs are pests that thrive around human dwellings. They live only on human blood for survival. They have received their name from it’s close association with human bedding. Bed bugs move from place to place along with peoples clothing and baggage. During day time bed bugs hide in tiny cracks and crevices and feed on blood at night.
Bed bugs are hitchhikers in nature. Bed bugs carry no diseases, sleepless night causes hypertension, due biteof bed bugs are human parasise and feed on blood.
Effective odourless treatment provides contol bed bugs.
Mode Of Treatment : This treatment is done though pesticide spry at all the hiding places of bed bugs such as cracks and crevices, mattresses, furniture etc.
Everyday Prevention Tips
It is important to be aware of ways to prevent bed bugs in your everyday life. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control professional inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control assistance to address an infestation.