TERMITE SERVICE (Control for White Ant’s) :
Termites cause damage to all kind of woodwork, furniture, furnishings, clothing, stationary, rubber, plastic and even the lead coating of underground cables. Termites are medium sized soft bodied, Social insects living in large colonies. they travel through a network of galleries up of mud avoid light. Termites damage valuable human belongings, like wood. Building material , stored grains, transmission poles, trees, paper book, railway sleepers, ships etc.
The moment of termites show a particular pattern the termites do not reside in the building or wooden structure. They return to their nest in the ground after procuring, the food.The principal of termite control is based therfore placing a chemical barrier between the food and the nest
Termites (Wood destroying) insects can live in soil underground (subterranean) and inside wooden structures. (Dry wood & damp wood). We provide termite control treatment (drilling inspection) along with spray.
Annual, 2 years, and 5 years
Pre Construction Anti Termite Treatment
- The first step for pre-construction termite treatment is to treat the slab by treating with a termiticide barrier
- Sides & bottom surface of the foundation trenches or column pits are treated with chemical emulsion. The plinth area is treated. Small holes are made at regular intervals in each wall and filled with chemical emulsion and closed finally
- The earth around the external perimeter of the building is treated so as to prevent the reinfection of termites from outside
Post Construction Anti Termite Treatment
- Revolutionary DRILL-FILL-SEAL Anti Termite Treatment with 5 years guarantee
- Wall and Floor Treatment : Holes of 12mm diameter, 24-30 inches apart will be drilled along the inner junction at depth of 12”on the ground and 4” on the upper floors. Termiticide will be injected under pressure to create barrier against termites
- Wooden Fixtures Treatment : Holes of 6mm diameter will be drilled at the base of wooden-fixtures such as window frames and doorframes and termiticide will be injected. This treatment is done on all floors. An oil-based termiticide will be sprayed on all the electrical points infested by the termites
- Termite Tubes Treatment : Visible shelter mud tubes are first sprayed and control the termites
- External Perimeter Treatment : Trenching or drilling holes of 12mm diameter along the external walls of the building at depth of 1ft. will be carried out to create a chemical barrier/killing field around the building. All the drilled holes will be sealed. If building is surrounded by garden, the treatment shall be carried out to soil also.
Scope Of The Work : The stages of the treatment are as follows
- Treatment to the wall & floor junctions : – Holes of 12mm diameter 30cm. apart will be drilled along the inner junction of wall & floor in the entire premises. Water based chemical emulsion will be injected under pressure in to these holes to create a barrier against termites.
- Treatment to soil under floor :- On the ground floor if the cracks are noticed because of construction joints, expansion joints or shrinkage, the soil below floor needs to be treated. Holes of 12mm diameter 30cm. apart will be drilled along the cracks only & water based chemical emulsion will be injected, this treatment shall be carried out only when the premises is on the ground floor.
- Treatment to wooden fixtures : – Holes of 12mm diameter will be drilled at the base of wooden members such as window frames, door frames inset in the flooring & chemical emulsion will be injected. This treatment is not possible if the subject structure is on basement floor / terrace. An oil based chemical will be sprayed on all the woodwork infested by termites within the premises.
- Treatment to termite tubes : – Visible shelter mud tubes will be removed & the infested area treated with water based chemical emulsion.
- Treatment to External periphery :- Holes to be drilled and injected at 2 feet intervals atExternal periphery.
Finishing :– All the drilled holes will be sealed using chalk & white cement.